Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello, Blogging World!

I feel like I am so out of touch having not tried this blogging thing. I guess this Internet-thing is here to stay for at least a little longer; I might as well jump on.

My hope is that my blog will help stimulate my creative side, while keeping some people informed of my where-abouts and goings-on...and, unapologetically, stimulate some traffic toward my photography business. The intent is to regularly add to this...but what is meant by "regularly", we'll just have to see.

In the meantime, though, thanks for stopping by and checking me out.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Mark. You may find this gets adicting. I have an idea I will have plenty of time to blog in the near future myself. Blogging, like life, is what you make it.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,

    It was great talking with you at the CMBC Men's retreat. Your passion for photography was very evident and now evidenced by the wonderful photos you have in your gallery. Wow!

    Alex E.

    ReplyDelete